Thursday, November 24, 2005

Renee Diaz Perez Ronharris Studio

Photoset titled Renee Diaz Perez Red Lingerie and Blue Dildo released October 10th, 2005.

This set has some huge close-ups of this latina model inserting a blue toy into her pussy - of course you'll have to sign up to Ronharris.com to see the hardcore version, but here's a pic I like that gives you a good look at her natural breasts.

Renee Diaz Perez Stats

Renee is born December 8th, 1984 and is 5 foot 6. Her bust size is 34b.

Here's a brief note written about her by Ron Harris:

"This is the first Spanish decent girl I have ever photographed nude. She is a Penthouse Pet this month November 2005. I personally prefer milk white skin and dark hair. Probably because I am Irish. Oh and I also love red heads. But Rene was one of the hottest girls I have ever photographed. We shot 8 g/g sets and 3 single girls sets and Dave my new partner shot a very hot g/g video, that goes beyond innocent, to a place where I have never gone before. Her first single girl set will be available on Sept 25, 2005. Don't miss this one. It is up now!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home